4th Structural Heart Disease Asia Pacific Symposium – Aukland, New Zealand
April 7 - April 9
Bringing together Structural Heart Disease Interests
The Structural Heart Disease Asia Pacific (SHD-AP) Symposium is all about bringing the heart team closer on a unified platform.
The 2022 Symposium is aimed at sharing knowledge in the evolving field of structural heart disease and we invite attendance from all specialties involved in the multidisciplinary team to attend.
• The only meeting that brings together specialists from across the modern heart team, in one place, at one time.
• Comprehensive workshop on wet dissection correlated to advanced cardiac imaging.
• Live case transmissions and case in a box presentations of contemporary structural heart disease procedures.
• Live interventional simulator workshop for cardiac surgeons and trainees.
• There is a concurrent cath lab nurse and allied health session including topics on ECHO interpretation, procedural sedation, recognition of deterioration within the lab, and frailty assessment.