Dr Weimar Kunz Sebba Barroso is ISCP Governor for Brazil. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
Dr Weimar Kunz Sebba Barroso graduated in Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine, Federal University of Goiás. He has a Master in Health Sciences, University of Brasília, and PhD in Health Sciences, Federal University of Goiás.
- Prof. of Cardiology and Post Graduation, Federal University of Goiás
- Brazilian National Research Council – CNPQ – Researcher PQ2
- Brazilian Guidelines of Hypertension 2020 Coordinator
- Fellow Hypertension Unit, Barcelona University.
- Fellow European Society of Cardiology, FESC
- Fellow European Society of Hypertension, FESH