Dr Richard Henry Perlas Tiongco II is ISCP Governor for the Philippines. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
Dr Tiongco is currently a Director at the Philippine Heart Association (PHA), was chair in the past for two Councils (Cardiac Catheterization and Intervention), and was immediate past-chair for the council of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy. Dr. Tiongco is currently an associate professor at the University of the Philippines in Manila. He is also the Director heading the PHA bureau of cardiovascular disease control in line for advocacy. Dr Tiongco is likewise the head for the Philippine College of Physicians subcommittee on health and lifestyle subcommittee for Advocacy.
- Associate Professor- 7 : UP College of Medicine, Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Clinical Associate Professor- UP-PGH Division of Cardiology
- Assistant Chair for Administration: UPPGH Cardiology
- Head for Cardiology Fellowship Training in Research
- BLS/ACLS Program Director: UP-PGH Dept. of Internal Medicine (2009 to date)
- Consultant: UP-PGH, Medical Center Manila, St. Luke’s Medical Center Global City,
- Manila Doctor’s Hospital, Asian Hospital & Medical Center