Professor Takanori Ikeda is ISCP Governor for Japan. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
- Professor and Chairman, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Toho University Faculty of Medicine, Japan
- Director, Cardiovascular Center, Toho University Medical Center, Japan
Professor Ikeda is President-Elect of the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology (ISHNE), Trustee of the International Society for Electrocardiology (ISE), Trustee of the Japanese Circulation Society (JCS), Trustee of the Japanese Heart Rhythm Society (JHRS), Vice President of the International Society Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy in Japan (ISCP Japan), and Trustee of the Cardiovascular Stroke Society of Japan (CVSS Japan). He has published numerous peer-review articles. He has edited some textbooks related to cardiovascular diseases and also serves on the editorial board in several academic journals. He has received multiple awards in the field of cardiac electrophysiology.
- Risk stratification for sudden cardiac death
- Management of arrhythmias using antiarrhythmic drugs or implantable cardiac devises
- Antithrombotic therapy for prevention of cardiogenic stroke.
Professor and Chairman
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine
Toho University Faculty of Medicine / Medical Center
6-11-1 Omorinishi Ota-ku, Tokyo 143-8541, Japan