Sang Hong Baek is ISCP Governor for the Republic of Korea. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
Professor Sang Hong Baek is Director of Heart Failure and Transplantation Programme and Preventive Cardiology at Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital and Professor of Cardiology at the Catholic University of Korea, Seoul.
- Professor of Medicine (Cardiology), The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul
- Director of Heart Failure and Transplantation and Preventive Cardiology, Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital
- Executive Director, Office for Human Research Protection, The Catholic University of Korea, Medical Complex
- Chairman of Institutional Review Board, The Catholic University of Korea, Medical Complex
- Director of International Affairs Committee, Korean Society of Cardiology
- Vice President, Korean Society of Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Vice-President, Korean Association of Institutional Review Board
- Editorial Boards: European Heart Journal, Current Hypertension Reports
- Fellow, European Society of Cardiology (FESC), American College of Cardiology (FACC)
To find out more please visit the the Korea Chapter of the International Society of Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy website.
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cardiovascular Centre, Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital
The Catholic University of Korea, 222 Banpo-daero Seocho-Ku Seoul 137-040, Republic of Korea
Tel: 82-2-2258-1122 (secretary)