Rungroj Krittayaphong is ISCP Governor for Thailand. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
Rungroj Krittayaphong is Professor of Medicine at Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok.
He is Vice President of the Heart Association of Thailand Under the Royal Patronage, President Elect of the ASEAN Federation of Cardiology, President of the Heart Failure Council of Thailand, and President of the Thai Society of Cardiovascular Imaging.
- Member, Thai Medical Council
- Member, the Royal College Physicians of Thailand (RCPT)
- Member, the Heart Association of Thailand (HAT)
- Fellow, the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow, the European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
- Fellow, the ASEAN College of Cardiology (FAsCC)
- Member, Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (ASCI)
- Fellow, the Asia-Pacific Society of Cardiology (APSC)
- Fellow, the American College of Physician (FACP)
- Member, the Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR)