Rodrigo Alonso is ISCP Governor for Chile. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
- Co-Director, Center for Advanced Metabolic Medicine and Nutrition
- President, Chilean Atherosclerosis Working Group Corporation
- Chair, Federation of the Americas’, International Atherosclerosis Society
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Spanish Familial Hypercholesterolemia Foundation
- International Fellow, National Lipid Association
- National Leader FHSC study collaboration from the European Atherosclerosis Society