Nannette R Rey is ISCP Governor for the Philippines. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
Dr Rey is Assistant Professor at De La Salle Health Sciences Institute and Vice President of the Philippine Heart Association.
- Vice President, Philippine Heart Association
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, De La Salle Health Sciences Institute
- Fellow, Philippine College of Cardiology, ASEAN College of Cardiology
- Chief of Clinics and Head of Credentials Committee, Silang Specialists Medical Center
- Chair, Department of Medicine and Head of Credentials Committee, Tagaytay Medical Center
- Head, ICU, Silang Specialists Medical Center