Dr Krzysztof J. Filipiak is ISCP Governor for Poland. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
Dr Filipiak is Professor of Cardiology and currently Deputy Rector for Internationalization, Promotion and Development at the Medical University of Warsaw. On appointment in 2009 he was the youngest person to be made professor of cardiology in Poland.
He is President-Elect of the Polish Society of Hypertension and past Chair of the Polish Cardiac Society Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy Working Group (CP-WG).
- Professor of Cardiology, Medical University of Warsaw
- President-Elect of the Polish Society of Hypertension
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Working Group on Acute Cardiac Care and the ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Governor, International Society of Pharmacological Pharmacoptherapy (ISCP)
- Former Editor in Chief, Polish Heart Journal.
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Arterial hypertension
- Heart failure
- Stable angina
- Cardiovascular pharmacotherapy
- Evidence-based medicine methodology
Department of Cardiology, Medical University of Warsaw, Poland, 02097 Warszawa, ul. Banacha 1a, blok D
Tel: +48 22 599 18 18