Dr Jamshed Dalal is ISCP Governor for India. ISCP Governors act as representatives for different countries worldwide to encourage local participation and contribute to the ISCP’s educational programmes.
Dr Dalal is presently Director of Cardiac Sciences at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr Dalal has 40 years experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology. He has been associated with several renowned institutions around the world, including the National Heart Hospital, London, the Welsh National School of Medicine and University Hospital of Wales, and Queen’s University and Kingston General Hospital, Canada.
Since 1987, Dr Dalal has helped to establish the cardiology departments and interventional cardiology programs in leading hospitals of Mumbai, including P.D.Hinduja, Lilavati and Wockhardt Hospitals.
- Director of Cardiac Sciences at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- Life Member, Cardiological Society of India
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London
Honors and awards
- The Cardiology Society of India Prize for distinction at D.M. (Cardiology), 1977
- The “Young Researcher Workers Award” by the British Cardiac Society, 1981
- Awarded “Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians”; London, 2016
- Adult Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Pharmacology
Centre for Cardiac Sciences, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Tel: +91 9821012409