Congreso Telemedicina – Concepción, Chile
December 6 - December 7
The Faculty of Medicine of University of Concepción, Chile, is pleased to announce The Congress and Exhibition in Telemedicine, Telehealth and Digital Health to be held in Concepción, Chile on 6-7 December 2019.
Our congress will address cutting edge topics through plenaries, workshops and technical talks and it seeks to contribute to presenting emerging technologies, innovations, case studies and the latest trends on Telemedicine, Telehealth and Digital health.
Our congress is a forum that brings together key decision-makers from the public and private health sectors, IT specialists, academics and researchers, consultants and other e-health-related professionals from different parts of the globe who will exchange information, experiences, solutions, and proposals for government and private organizations.
The Congress and Exhibition in Telemedicine, Telehealth and Digital Health will cover the following topics:
- Telehealth and Medical Education
- Telemedicine and Health 4.0
- Clinical Applications and success stories in Telemedicine
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence applied to Telehealth
- Public Policies and legal frame in Telemedicine, Telehealth and Digital Health