- This event has passed.
APSC Live Webinar – COVID-19 and the Heart: Experiences from the Frontline
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
COVID-19 is a fast-moving pandemic. The infection has a mortality rate of 3-6%. Patients with underlying CVD are at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 and have a worse prognosis. The Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology invites you to join this webinar where our experts from Wuhan China and Singapore will share the clinical experiences from frontline China on management of COVID-19 patients with underlying heart disease. Topics include:
- Diagnosis to management of COVID-19 patients with underlying CVD.
- COVID-19 and CV Injury
- Clinical Case sharing
The ISCP-endorsed webinar will be held on Friday, 17 April 2020 at 12:00–13:30 (GMT+08:00).
Who should attend:
- Participants can be Cardiologists, ED physicians, Intensivists, Respiratory specialists, Lab specialists, Internists and physicians who are involved in critical care.
Why should you attend:
- Learning from sharing on clinical experience from frontline China on management of COVID-19 patients with underlying heart disease.
- Learning from Clinical Case sharing by a Cardiologist at the epicenter of the outbreak, Wuhan China.
- Participate in panel discussion session including live Q&A. We look forward to your attendance at the webinar and a fruitful discussion together!
- Dr. Zhou Ning, Wuhan China Deputy Chief Physician, Associate Professor, Postgraduate Supervisor Department of Cardiovascular Medicine Tongji Hospital
- Dr. Jack Tan, Singapore Deputy Head of Cardiology and Director of the Coronary Care Unit, National Heart Centre Singapore Head of Cardiology, Sengkang Hospital President, Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology
- Dr. Koji Hasegawa, Japan MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FAPSC Director of the Division of Translational Research, National Hospital Organization Kyoto Medical Center
- More Panelists to be confirmed