- This event has passed.
AHA Scientific Sessions – A Virtual Experience
November 13 - November 17
One World. Together for Science
Register now to join us for a virtual experience!
New Virtual Opportunities:
- Instant access – view all hot-topic sessions from anywhere in the world!
- Join the discussion – engage using live chat and grow your professional network
- Participate in live e-Poster presentations – create meaningful dialogue and share your ideas with the authors
- Connect with your community – easily identify with your peers and prioritize programming based on your specialty
- Explore all of Scientific Sessions 2020 – more time to navigate the event and discover new areas of interest
About Scientific Sessions 2020
- Live and OnDemand sessions across 27 programming communities
- Programming Highlights
- NEW! CPR Guidelines
- Impactful Late-Breaking Science
- Cardio Oncology
- Cardiovascular Consequences of Vaping and E-cigs
- Clinical and Public Health impact of COVID-19
- Structural Racism
- Featured sessions on Heart Failure, Electrophysiology, Interventional Treatment and other key clinical topics
- 500 educational sessions in OnDemand through Jan. 4, 2021
- NEW! Including 3-day Resuscitation Science Symposium (Nov. 14–16)
- CME and MOC credits available